Monday, August 28, 2006

WW-wk9

I am finally below 200~woohoo! I lost 3.4 pounds this week for a total of 20.4 which puts me at 199.2. I am so excited! I was so excited after weighing in that I don't think I even really listened at the meeting. So I really don't have anything to share from it.~sorry~

After the meeting the Flip Flop Club went out to eat at Applebees. Of course we all ate off of the WW menu. Yummy! I even had dessert, the lemon cheesecake dessert is really good (it's WW). Of course we all had a great time fellowshipping (is this even a word?) and laughing so hard that we almost wet our pants! These are a really great bunch of girls. I am so thankful to have fallen into this group. Next week is Labor Day on Monday so we won't be having a meeting, so until the next Monday...tootle-loo! Yay us!

No comments: