Monday, August 07, 2006

WW-wk6

Well, I am kinda sad to say that this week I didnot do so well. But I will say that I kinda thought it would have been worse. I gained .6. I had a really rough week last week. So much going on and very late nights. We had to eat on the road Saturday night. I had a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger with fries, I had 2 cappucinos to stay awake driving, I had M&M's. Then Sunday after the funeral I had a true country dinner with ham and fried chicken, potato salad, and strawberry shortcake. I am sure that there were other things but right now I am just too tired to think. Plus, I have come down with a yucky head cold! I think I may have .6 ounces of snot running around up here. So, this week I am really gonna try to do better. I may actually get to cook and eat at home.

I will say that the best part of these WW meetings are all my friends. I love it that a bunch of us are doing this together. We have decided to go to Applebee's once a month after the meeting. And we are also going to start a supper club in 2 weeks. Once a month one of us is going to host dinner at our house and prepare a total WW friendly meal! Can't wait! Now I gotta go blow my nose. I really should have blowed my nose before weighing in...maybe next time!

No comments: