Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pizza Meme

Ok, I was tagged to do this Pizza meme by Jen at a Good Cup Of Coffee. So here goes! This is gonna be fun!

What was your favorite thing about being a kid? I loved being a kid. We have a very large family. I loved having family get togethers (still do). I can remember going to Hilton Head Island for family reunions with my grandmother (MaMa). There was a pool and I got to swim like the entire time. I would get to see aunts and uncles and cousins that I only saw once a year. I always looked forward to those times. I guess then I grew up and was too cool to go and now I miss them.

What was your favorite subject in school? I can't really say I had a favorite subject...maybe math, algebra. But my most favorite class in high school was when I was on the yearbook staff. We got to do tons of fun things and I love coming up with new ideas (still do).

Who was your best friend when you were 10? My best friend was Beth Phillips. She was and still is a very good friend. It is hard to come by those types of friends anymore. We went a long time and were out of touch but we picked right up where we left off. I was always at her house as a girl. I always went on vacations with them. They were the ones that took me to the mountains for the first time ever. Being a coastal girl, I had never really been away from the coast. We always had the best time. Lots of very good memories!

If you could be any animal what would you be? I would have to say probably a cheetah. They are so mysterious and beautiful and fast. (this was a hard one, I'd rather not be an animal.)

What would you change about you school, occupation or life right now? I would not change a whole lot. The Lord has blessed us so much. I know that everything happens for a reason. I would probably want to make a little bit more money so I can continue to stay home with my kids all the time.

What's your favorite color? I love pink and green (like a lime green). They are such bright and cheerful colors....makes me smile.

What is your favorite type of crust and toppings? I like thin crust with pepperoni and cheese mainly. I do like ham (or Canadian bacon) with pineapple but never get it because the kids think it is gross.

Thanks Jen for the tag, it was fun! Anybody else wanna do this one let me know so I can check yours out too. Hope you all are having a blessed day!

No comments: