Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday's Feast 106

Ok, since I am doing WW I think that I am going to participate in the feast today...0 calories, 0 fat and high in fiber, therefore, 0 points!! What could be better than that?

Appetizer: Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
I remember I used to have an inch worm, it was green and I could get on it and bounce up and down and it would go. It was always at my grandma's house. (I loved that thing!)

Soup: If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
No doubt, gas!

Salad: Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
All day long, everyday...

Main Course: What is something you believe in 100%?
Absolutely Jesus Christ and that he died on the cross for my sins so that I could live forever with Him!

Dessert: Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
This week? Hmmm...I took a cobbler to a good friend. I am own my way to the school to sell popcorn for the PTO! (is that really a good deed?) Last week was my really big good deed week!

1 comment:

Sasha B said...

Great read thank youu