Monday, August 28, 2006

I have a yard guy

My yard was so bad! I mean so BAD! The grass was probably up to my knees in the backyard! I hated it! My lawn mower broke about a month ago and has not been done since. I have always done our yard. My hubby did it some when he was home, but I just enjoyed getting out there and sweating really hard and having something nice to look at afterwards. Now it is not fun anymore. It has become more of a chore.

But now I have a yard guy. One of my brother's friends has a lawn care business and he came and did it for me. Yay! It looks so much better. All the rain we have had lately has definitely cause my grass to grow faster...duh! I just love the smell of freshly mowed grass. It just started raining again and he just left. So I guess I can't go out and smell it right now so I am telling you guys about it. Aren't you happy?

I will also say that this was a big step for me allowing someone to come over and help me out. I am way too independent, I guess! I always want to just do everything own my own. So now you know! My yard looks great and I now have a yard guy! Baby steps, Angie, baby steps!

No comments: