Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Word Cloud


I saw this at My Quiet Corner tonight and thought I would give it a try to see what would come up. I think that I am very pleased with the words that frequent my blog! If you want to give it a try then go here. Let me know if you do it too!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. We are! Today I went to the beach with my sister (Lori) and my sweet, sweet Mason (I miss him so much!). We were only there for about 2 1/2 hours when the rain came a pourin' down! The we loaded up and went to Lori's house and let the kids swim in her pool while we tried to lay out. It was so hot, it really didn't last long. She doesn't quite have the same breeze at her house as the beach had. After we left her house me and the kids went to the Sands (a small waterfront beach type area on the river) and looked for sharks teeth. We found a couple. So we had a good day today. Tomorrow we are going to church with my family. I am really gonna try to be strong and not emotional since Bernie will be there. But I know that I am going to miss him so much. But it is all worth it!

Enjoy your Sunday with family and friends! Tootle-loo!

No comments: