Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Five things tag

I was tagged by Monica at Homespunheart.
5 things in my freezer:
  • pizzas for the kids
  • hot pockets
  • boo boo packs
  • Smart Ones
  • WW fudge bars

5 things in my closet:

  • too many clothes
  • lots of flip flops
  • some Christmas stuff that wouldn't fit in the shed
  • craft box
  • suitcases

5 things in my car:

  • WW Dining Out Guide
  • DVD player (from the trip we just took)
  • a switch (from the trip we just took)
  • purses (to be delivered today)
  • Josh Turner CD

5 things in my purse:

  • wallet w/ no money :(
  • BeautiControl Lip Gloss
  • extra van key
  • business cards
  • WW point slide

5 things in my wallet:

  • Birth certificates (for when we go visit Daddy)
  • debit card
  • SC driver's license
  • PTO Pres. phone #
  • Chik-fil-a coupons

I may be the only one left to do this one, so if you haven't done it, then you can do it too! Just let me know!

No comments: