Monday, August 14, 2006

WW-wk7

After last week and gaining .6, I was a little nervous about weighing in tonight. But I lost 3.4 lbs. for a total of 14.2 lbs. I really tried to make an added affort to eat right this week. I think it helped that I ate dinner with a WW buddy twice this week. (I loved it Jessica!) She made a whole pizza that was about 16/17 points, so we halfed it and each ate about 8 points. (Now that was half a pizza and we didn't even finish it all!) It was really good! Then we walked about 2 miles or so, then walked again the next night before another great dinner. It is really important to have support. If you surround yourself with other people that are eating right then you will not be tempted to 'cheat'. That is my tip for tonight!

So Saturday night we are having our first WW supper club. Jessica is hosting the first one. She thinks that she is gonna make fish tacos. She says that they are really good, they better be, girlie! I trust her. I had my first taste of asparagas the other night at her house. It was not bad but I don't think I could eat a whole serving. At least I tried it, right? So, my prayer for this week is that I would make smart choices in the things that I eat and that I will not give into temptations.

No comments: