Monday, July 24, 2006

WW-wk4

I was really worried tonight when I went to weigh-in. I indulged in a few guilty pleasures this past week...like a Snickers bar (well, 1/2 of a Snickers bar), and Nachos at the BHS Athletic concession stand at the waterfront park for Water Festival activities (twice actually), a watermelon slushie (2 actually, in the same day...it was hot, ok!) and then last night I had Chicken Enchilladas over rice for dinner (so good). So, you can see why I was pretty nervous. But I still lost 2.4 pounds, for a total of 9.2 pounds.Yay me! Just imagine what I would have lost if I would have been really good! Oh well! I feel so much better and I have tons more energy!

That is the great thing about Weight Watchers, you can eat whatever you
want, just count it. Tonight we really didn't talk about anything new, we had a substitute WW lady. I love our regular lady, she is very motivating. But I did learn a great food find for those of us who looooovvveee ice cream. Are you ready for this? Blue Bunny has a Health Smart line now and the Fudge and Vanilla Fudge bars are 0 points. Did you hear me, 0 points? Apparently they are very high in fiber, I can't remember now what she said, like 3 or 5g of fiber or something like that. She said that they are really good, Sandy said so too, she said she stocked her freezer up with them. I am too now.

So far, me and Lori (my sis) started, then our friend Jessica, then Sandy and this week my other sis, Amy, joined. Next week we (the 5 of us) are going to go to Applebees for dinner afterwards and plan a dinner club type thing, where one of us will host it every few weeks and we will make all kinds of WW friendly meals and desserts. It is gonna be fun! Yay team!

1 comment:

Boise Demolition Contractors said...

Thanks for writingg