Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PTO...huh?

Well, it is official. Tonight we had Open House at my kids elementary school and was voted PTO Vice-Pres. Not exactly sure what that will entail butI guess we will see. I was a little hesitant about doing it because I am a single parent and sole-bread winner which takes up a lot of my time. But I take great interest in my children's education and since I can't do it myself anymore (I used to homeschool), then I will make myself known. Also, since I have a first, third and a fifth grader, obviously I will be at the school all the time anyways.

So, if anyone knows what the PTO Vice-Pres. does, please let me know what I have gotten myself into. Have I once again bitten off more than I can chew? I am really good at doing that. Any advice would be welcomed.

No comments: