Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This post is brought to you by the letter F!

GiBee over at Kisses of Sunshine gave me the letter "F" so I can do this mememememememe (sang in an opera voice!) We are supposed to pick 10 things that start with the letter and write why we picked that word! If you want to play then let me know and I will assign you a letter.
She gave it to me in honor of my Four children, so this meme is brought to you by the letter "F".

Four children-They are my four blessings, I was gonna say 'little' blessings, but Ryan, who is 15, is taller than I am and I am 5'11". And I am sure that the rest of 'em are gonna be the same way. Jessica is 10, Jordan is almost 8 and Jackson will be 6 in a couple weeks. They are my life. I am so thankful that God gave them to me, they are really great kids! And, if I do say so myself, they aren't too bad looking either...look to the right sidebar...agree?

Faith- My faith has been tested more times than I can even count. Hasn't the devil realized that I cannot be swayed to the "dark side"? Leave me and my family alone! Go away!

Family- I have to say that I have got the best, most supportive family in the whole wide world. (Sorry guys but they are mine and you can't have 'em!) They ALL mean so much to me! Hugs!

Friends- I love my friends! I would do anything for them! And now I can say that you guys out there in the blogdom are considered my friends too! (So sappy!)

Father- Both my Heavenly father and my Daddy father. Heavenly Father...well obviously He is the best! My Daddy is the strongest, most awesome guy that I know. He has had a hard life and overcame so much. (He and my Mom have been married almost 4 years, try to figure that one out!) He is a shrimper and has been since before me, and now he is a Fisherman For Christ, winning souls to the Lord. I am trying to get him to start blogging, kinda like Rev-Ed. He reads mine (Hey Daddy Goat!) and would be really good at it I'm sure!

Food- 'nuff said!

Fabric-The vain of my existence. I have tons of it. I love searching out new fabric patterns. I make purses and diaper bags and coming soon to a website near you...I will be adding hostess aprons! Yay! Can I get a woo hoo?

Fruit- I LOVE fruit! Apples, oranges, bananas, I just ate watermelon and fresh pineapple..mmmm and I so love strawberries!
Also, I am studying the Fruits of the Spirit in my women's Sunday school class, just started, can't wait!

Flip Flops- My favorite type of shoe. I wear them year round! I think I even wore them Christmas Day to my Mom's...God, I love the South!

Feet- I have a foot thing...I cannot stand for anybody to touch the bottom of my feet! It is making my throat close up right now as we speak just thinking about it! Ugh! I'm weird, I know! I get it from my grandfather, Skeebo (that's what we call him), he is the same way!

This was fun, thanks GiBee!
Let me know if you want a letter too!
Oh, BTW, just in case you were wondering about my parents, they used to be married, were apart for 20 years and then remarried and all 5 of us kids got to be in the wedding...so cool...so special!

No comments: