Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Birthday To My Mom


I want to send a great big Happy Birthday to my Mom! I love you! I am so thankful that God gave me to you! I feel like 1 of 5 luckiest kids on this whole planet! You are the best!

_________________________________________________________
Can you believe that this woman has 10 grandchildren? I am proud to say that I have her genes! My sister made a tribute to a part of her too by sharing about the man she loves, my daddy! If you would like to see it then go ahead! While you are there, check out her new "dress". She just got it today! I must say it looks quite nice on her! Thanks Susie for hooking her up. And speaking of Susie, she has a contest going on at her new Bluebird Blogs....Go check it out! You could win a free blog design!
Well, I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am signing out....
Did I mention that I love my Mom?

No comments: