Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jackson's Proverbs...

Ok, I saw this on an email and thought that I would let my kids give it a whirl...call it a MeMe for the kids. Ya never know, we Mommies (and g-daddy's) may learn us a thing or 2. I gave them the first half of a well known proverb and let them finish the last half.
So today I am gonna let my 6 year old, Jackson be the first to bless us with his youthful wisdom. Ready, set, hit it Jackson....


1. Don't change horses.......when you go.
2. Strike while the......ball goes by.
3. It is always darkest before.....the light.
4. Never underestimate the power of.....Mommy. (that' right...uh huh!)
5. You can lead a horse to water but ......do not let him go in it.
6. Don't bite the hand that.......hurts.
7. No news is....good TV.
8. A miss is as good as a......mister.
9. You can't teach an old dog new......things.
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll.....get licked.
11. Love all, trust......God. (awww, he has been listening)
12. The pen is mightier than the.....pencil.
13. An idle mind is.....off.
14. Where there's smoke there's ......a grill.
15. Happy the bride who......kisses. (said with giggles)
16. A penny saved is ......in my new bank.
17. Two's company, three's......2 + 1.
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what.......what your Mom wants you to do today. (that's my boy)
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry.....and you will need tissue.
20. There are none so blind as......Mamaws. (sorry Mom)
21. Children should be seen and not.....quiet. (huh?)
22. If at first you don't succeed......ask Mom. (Trust me, I never said that!)
23. You get out of something only what you......want.
24. When the blind lead the blind....they fall.
25. Better late than......never. (he musta heard me say that one a time or two)


The kids thought that this was fun (me too). They especially like it that their's will be featured on mommy's blog. So, next we will hear from Jordan, 7 almost 8.

No comments: