Monday, June 12, 2006

Tagged....

I was tagged by Tania at Faith Prints to do this meme, so here goes!

7 Things to do before I die.
1. See my husband "walk the aisle" at church to make his confession public and then to get baptized.
2. See all of my children grow in their walk with the Lord and get baptized.
3. See my brother healthy and freed.
4. Become debt free.
5. Go to New York City.
6. See my Daddy with his own church to Pastor.
7. See my Mom stress-free and worry-free.

7 things I cannot do.
1. Make my brother give it over to the lord!
2. Be in 2 places at one time.
3. I cannot believe that my husband has been gone for 3 years!
4. I cannot believe that he only has 1 1/2 years to go before he will be home again!
5. Dive into a pool.
6. Keep my kitchen floor clean.
7. Get ahead!

7 things that actually attract me to my husband.
1. He is strong.
2. He is caring.
3. He perseveres.
4. He is finally a believer. (Praise God!)
5. He loves his children.
6. He has an awesome sense of humor.
7. He likes to snuggle. (at least I hope he still does!)

7 books or series of books that I love.
1. The Bible, of course.
2. Shepherding A Child's Heart
3. A Mother's Heart
4. The Lily Series...It's a God Thing. (with my daughter...awesome series for girls 8 and up...I mean awesome!)
5. A Woman's Walk With God
6. The Napping house (with my son)
7. Making Your Children Mind Without Losing Yours (very good book too)

7 movies I'd watch over and over again.
1. Steele Magnolias
2. Grease
3. Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Top Gun
5. Sweet Home Alabama
6. YaYa Sisterhood
7. Hope Floats

7 people I'd like to tag
1. Lori
2. Sandy
3. Laura
4. Anyone else who hasn't done this one.
5. Anyone else who hasn't done this one.
6. Anyone else who hasn't done this one.
7. Anyone else who hasn't done this one.
Let me know when you do it! This was fun, thanks Tania!

No comments: