Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tagged again...

I was tagged by Everyday Mommy to do the ABC's MEME, so I tag anyone who hasn't done this one yet! Here goes...

Accent: Southern drawl
Bible Book that I like: James has got to be my favorite at the moment, for 1 we are studying this one in SS class and for 2 it is so rich in wisdom. (and i can use all I can get.)
Chore I don't care for: Laundry, I so hate laundry!
Dog or Cat: I've got 2 dogs and a cat but I guess if I had to choose it would be dog.
Essential Electronics: Kitchenaide mixer and cell phone, oh and my 'puter.
Favorite Cologne: I never wear it...gives me a headache :(
Gold or Silver: Silver
Handbag I Carry Most Often: Handbags...now we are talking my language...I carry a different one all the time because that is what I do for a living...come see
Insomnia: No, not really but I do tend to be up very late at night working when the kiddos are sleeping, but I have no problems getting to sleep and staying that way.
Job Title: Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Follower of Christ, Friend, Caregiver, Worker at home, Handbag designer, Title researcher, PTO volunteer, oh and I could go on and on and on....
Kids: son-15, daughter-10, daughter 7 (almost 8), & son-5 (almost 6)
Living Arrangements: Just me and my crew in a huge double wide MH
Most Admirable Trait: Creativity
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I made my little brother touch an ice machine with bare feet on a soaking wet floor...he'll never forget it and neither will I, it through him for a literal loop!
Overnight Hospital Stays: 4 natural child births and a factured femor with a halo...ugh!
Phobias: I hate making phone calls to people that I don't know, fear of rejection, I guess, not real sure!
Quote: "You can't succeed beyond your wildest expectations unless you begin with some wild expectations." -unknown
Religion: I am Southern Baptist and attend a non-denominational Bible believing, Bible teaching church.
Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers...all younger!
Time I Wake Up: 6:30am to 7:00am
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can alphabetize the letters in a word really quick and I used to get really obsessed with doing it ALL the time...not so much anymore....my family used to practically put me on display and say "watch what my sister can do".
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Collard greens and brocolli
Worst Habit: Probably letting my clean laundry pile get too high before folding them.
X-rays: Too many to count
Yummy Stuff I Cook: Chicken 'n Rice, Lasagna, and I love to bake any new, fun recipes and they are always a hit...I can bake a mean pound cake too!
Zoo Animal I Like Most: I like the giraffes.

No comments: