Friday, March 31, 2006

Proverbs 31 Woman

Proverbs 31 Woman.... that would be my Mom. Verse by verse it is her. She is an excellent wife and mother. She is a hard worker. She does not have idle hands. She fears the Lord. She has great respect for my Daddy. She has great insight into the future. She is always giving us encouragement...always. She cares for others and always has. And by that I mean totally with her whole heart. She has always opened her home to ones that needed it. She has great concern for the poor. She has wisdom in handling money. And above all she has wisdom period! And she uses that wisdom to further His kingdom.

She is the perfect picture of a Proverbs 31 woman. Every time I read these passgaes I think the same thing. She has always been there for all 5 of us kids. And now she is there for all of our children. Whenever I have a question about anything and I mean anything, I call her. She never lets me down. I know that when I call on her that she will give me wise counsel. We are all very lucky to have her as our Mom. I don't think that I tell her enough how much she has influenced me in my life. Sometimes when we are so blessed we may take certain things for granted and maybe I have done that with her. But I am so thankful that she is my Mom, I truly feel like the luckiest kid ever. I love you Mom! Thanks for showing me Christ through you!

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many women do noble things but you surpass them all."

No comments: