Monday, March 13, 2006

My first Blog!


Here goes my first blog....I would like to treat this as a journalling of sorts. I am going to share things that affect me or that inspire me. Since I am a stay at home Mommy, I will talk alot about my kids and the things that we share together. And, since I am a work at home Mom and have started my own cottage type industry right here in my house, I will share alot about that as well. My prayer is that someone may be touched by my stories and be inspired as well. I will start by telling you our family verse....
Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
This verse has become the strength in our family. And I truly try to live my life by it. Note I said that I try because sometimes we have to be reminded over and over and over again that God is with us no matter where we are physically or where we are in our lives. Yes I tremble and become dismayed but then I can feel God shaking his strong finger at me saying "Angie, don't you know that I am here and I will never leave you, no matter what!" Yes sir! This has to be a constant reminder in my life and in the lives of my kids! So, this was good for me to get this "down on paper" per say. I think I am gonna like this "blog thing".


No comments: