Saturday, March 25, 2006

Cowboy Cousins

Will, Robert, Andrew and Jackson
AKA
"The Cowboy Cousins"
What a fun Saturday! Today was our first T-ball game. We are the Oklahoma Cowboys. Jackson had so much fun. The best part is that half of our team is related. And my brother-in-law, Billy, is coaching along with my brother, Bobby, and my 15 year old son, Ryan was helping too. Then my 2 nephews, Robert and Will, and our cousin, Andrew are on the team. It sure does save a lot of time running from ball field to ball field on a Saturday morning to see all of their games. They all did so great! T-ball is the most entertaining sport EVER. Jackson made a triple play, he is so proud! He can't wait to tell his Daddy!
After their game me and the kids went to visit my MaMa in the hospital, she is feeling much better now. But they are still not sure when she can go home. Hopefully very soon! We left there and went to Jess' practice. Her season starts Monday evening. Then we will really be running around crazy. They will both have games on Saturday mornings! But it'll work out, I have faith. Otherwise, I may look into cloning myself! Finally we are home for a quick break, then the kids are off to Mamaw's house for craft time while I go out to dinner with my brothers and sisters and their spouses for my sister-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Diana! Yippee, more adult conversation!
Go Cowboys!

No comments: