Saturday, September 02, 2006

Been busy!

Been a busy girl these past few days. You know it is Labor Day Weekend! I am in the process of adding my new fall designs to my line of purses. They will be on the website soon, like really soon! So go take a look-see!

This is a new Western Rodeo Diaper Bag.
This one is called Olive Carousel...I love the fall colors in it!
Black and Pink Retro Circles...I think this one is very hip and very bright!
One of my favorites...Red Bandana...this one is just plain fun!
Classic Blue and Brown Toile...I can do this one in a diaper bag too.
I just wanted to share with you guys what I have been up to lately. Sewing away like a mad lady! Spread the word....The New Fall Designs Are Here. There will be many more on the website...hopefully by next week. So go check 'em out!

No comments: