Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back to work...

Well, I took the plunge this week and went back to work. I am working in the deed room at the courthouse. I am working part time at the moment. This is a big transistion for me as I have not been out side of my home to work in 5 and a half years. I am still making purses as well. I am doing those when I get home and when the kids go to bed.

I Prayed about this decision for a while and really felt led to do it now. Things are just way too tight for us right now. I am hoping that this will help ease the stress just a little bit! Plus, I work in a room with a bunch of my old friends form when I worked there before. It is kinda nice to actually get to have adult conversation once in a while. Or at least to be around other adults, same difference!

I also joined the gym today. Yay me! I am meeting with a personal trainer tomorrow afternoon (after work). I went today and worked the elliptical for 30 minutes. I was dying! I can already feel it in my legs. Ugh! So that was all i did. Hopefully tomorrow I will get an idea of a workout I can do to try to tone up a little. I am really excited about doing this. I just got tired of trying to workout at home when I have to stop and do laundry or the dishes or to stop the fight breaking out in the bedrooms. Now I have non-interrupted time for ME!

Tomorrow night (Thursday) is our PTO meeting when the current Pres. hands over the reins to the new 'gang' of which I am the VP. I am a little nervous as we are starting to plan the Fall Festival which is in October. I have never planned anything more than my kids birthday parties. So, any ideas you guys have will be greatly welcomed.

I am heading off to bed now, I am tired! This is going to be hard to get adjusted to, getting up before the kids and actually having to get dressed and ready. So, sweet dreams to all!
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL (my nephew)! Can't wait to come to yours and Mason's party Saturday. I am so gonna go down that slide with you guys this time! So beware! Aunt Angie is ready to have fun with you guys! Love you!

No comments: