Saturday, September 30, 2006

Goin' on vacation!


We are leaving first thing in the morning to go on a week vacation on the Florida coast....me and my kids and my sister and her son. We are going to go to the pool everyday and walk on the beach. This is the actual resort we stay at. Do you see the first palmetto tree in the back behind the pool? Well, the balcony of our room is right by that tree on the 2nd floor. See it? You can picture us hanging out right there in the evenings and taking walks on the beach after dinner with the kids. See the row of chairs by the pool in the middle? Well, that is where we always sit so we can see the kids good in the pool. We will be nice and tan when we get back next Saturday. I can hear the waves breaking right now, hear 'em?

So, I hope that everyone has a great week! I know that we will! If you place an order on the website, I will get right to it on the 9th. Thanks so much for your understanding of a much needed break from the real world! ADIOS!

No comments: