Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a small world after all....

I truly now believe that it's definitely a small world. Lots of Ryan's letters have mentioned a particular recruit as being his best friend at boot. Well, I am now friends with his friend's girlfriend on Facebook. I kinda happened by accident. But Ryan and Dillion are going to be so shocked when they see us all together at the Final Drill next Wednesday. I also invited them over for our welcome home luncheon after graduation. Hopefully they will get to stop by.
Also realized today that Fox Company's Recruits are the senior recruits on PI as of today! No graduation next Friday, the next graduation on PI will be my Ryan's graduation. Woo Hoo! I am really getting very excited, can you tell? Also found out today that I may be able to go over next Sunday, which is Liberty Sunday, and hang out with him! I am trying to verify that now to be sure that I don't get him in trouble! I am just ready to hug my Marine Son!

No comments: