Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chilly Saturday in the South

Chilly, brisk day here in the south....got the windows up and airing out the house. I just love feel of fall in the air. I have the embroidery machine going and lots of fabric cut and ready to sew together. I get so crazy with ideas in my head that I get so overwhelmed. So, I am trying to focus on the task at hand. So, right now I need to get my new designs done and pictures taken and put up on the website TODAY! I need to get more USMC designs done to take over to PI this week before Family Day on Thursday. They seem to be doing very well over there. They have them in the Visitor's Center and at the Engraving Shop (formerly the Cobbler's Shop). I am very excited about everything going on right now!

Not to mention that in 20 more days I will get to bring my Marine son home for a few days...maybe even 40 days as he may be getting Recruiter's Assistant for 30 days. That would be so awesome. Then he would be here for Thanksgiving and his birthday and maybe Christmas. Oooo, won't that be great?! I am so incredibly proud of Ryan, I just can't say it enough. So, get used to hearing it!

No comments: