Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Chapel


Just got a call from my Mom, that my Dad met Ryan's Drill Instructor this morning. My Dad volunteers for Campus Crusade for Christ and preaches at PI to the recruits on Sundays. Today he had DI Lounge so he didn't get to see Ry, but he did meet his DI. Not sure if that is good or not. The DI said he just met him yesterday and that he seems to be adjusting well! I guess that is good to hear. Dad's friend was in Chapel and did see Ryan and he said that he like just like the rest of the recruits..."like a deer caught in the headlights".

I just wanna hug him so badly! I want to tell him how proud I am of him, I want to tell him that everyday! First of all, I am proud that he went to Chapel today! I am sure that he was hoping to see G-Daddy today but now he can look forward to next week.

So school starts tomorrow, I am hoping that when we get into a schedule that time will go by a bit faster. Volleyball games will start in a month and of course homework. Here we go...Jackson starts 4th grade; Jordan starts 6th grade; Jessica starts 8th grade. They are all growing up so fast.


No comments: