Saturday, August 01, 2009

Checking my coupons and clipping them twice!

So I have embarked on a new obssession...saving money! With a family as large as ours then I have got to try to save wherever I can. I am very excited about this! I have started at www.southernsavers.com and they pretty much do all the research and hard work for you!

Right now I am researching online all the different ways to find and use coupons.

The most exciting thing I have found from word of mouth is that Publix accepts all competitor coupons. I mean Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, BiLo, Food Lion, the list keeps going on! And they will accept a competitor coupon plus a manufacturer coupon on the same item.

Ok, now I am off to find some more deals. In this economy, clipping coupons is the new way to go. Don't let it get you, show them!

No comments: