Sunday, April 23, 2006

Purple?

Happy Sunday! The kids are outside on the trampoline with the water hose cooling off while I am in the house with the A/C keeping cool! It has been another busy weekend and all I wanted to do is take a long "Sunday after church nap". Oh well! I love it that my kids love to play outside. They are about the only kids in our neighborhood who do. I really think that that is so sad. Kids need to be outside playing and learning and exploring and getting their own form of exercise. (Don't tell them that they are getting exercise, then they might not like it anymore!)

I hope that you all have a very blessed Sunday and a very prosperious new week!

Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.

1 comment:

Lori said...

My hair should be RED!! I guess I'll keep coloring it! Where do you find these super cool sites?