Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter 2006

Perfect Peace with It Is Well With My Soul

I’ll never understand it,
But somehow it guards my heart.
Through the storms of life I face,
When I’m walking in the dark.
Something flows deep within me,
Like a long refreshing drink.
The soothing calm assurance,
A sweet abiding strength.

There’s perfect peace when I keep my mind on Him.
He gives me perfect peace when I put my trust in Him.
He’s my fortress and my refuge.
He is my rock eternal.
He is and will always be…
Perfect peace.

When peace like a river attendth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my Lord thou has taught me to say
It is well, It is well with my soul

It is well, It is well
With my soul, with my soul.
It is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well, It is well
With my soul, with my soul.
It is well, it is well with my soul

There’s perfect peace when I keep my mind on Him.
He gives me perfect peace when I put my trust in Him.
He’s my fortress and my refuge
He is my rock eternal.
He is and will always be….perfect peace...
Perfect peace…perfect peace…perfect peace.


Come to the Cross -An Easter Invitation
Created by: Dennis and Nan Allen



This poem was written by my Daddy....Robert N. Graves Sr. ...Easter 2006

I came to the Cross,

Because there was no place else left to go.

I had messed things up sorta bad don't cha know.

Little did I know when I did,

My life would never be the same.

I came to the cross because of Jesus.

Knowing in my heart that only He could please us.

I came to the cross with a life full of doom.

But my Savior went to the cross and took my sin in the tomb.

Jesus is my master, my shepherd and guide.

Since I came to Him, He hasn't left my side.

When I came to the cross I was dirty, like mud.

But now, thank Jesus I've been washed in His blood.

This message is to you, your children and wife.

Come to the cross , let Jesus change your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is my personal opinion that I have the best family in the whole wide world!!!