Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving Thanks!

On today, the day before Thanksgiving, before it gets all crazy and wild tomorrow (cause you know it always does!) I am gonna reflect on many reasons I am thankful.
I am thankful for Jesus Christ. I am thankful that He died on the cross for my sins and yours. It is in Him that we can have a new life. I am thankful that He can forgive us of ALL of our sins. I am thankful that I grew up in a family that taught me to love the Lord!
I am thankful for my kids. I am thankful that they love the Lord. They are the light in my life everyday. Maybe there are days when they absolutely drive me insane, but I am thankful that they CAN drive me insane, that means I am not there yet all by myself!
I am thankful for my parents. Although it was a rocky road to where you guys are right now, I look at you and see hope for all the rest of us! I am thankful that you guys love me unconditionally, because I am sure that I give you reason not too sometimes! :) I love you both so much!
I am thankful for my sisters and brothers. I am thankful that we are all so close now, Lord knows we weren't when we were younger! I am thankful for your friendships and your support. I always know that I can call on you no matter what! I love you big goobs!
I am thankful for all of my friendships. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people that actually claim me as a friend. :) I am thankful for the Flip Flop Club! You girls have put a light in my life that I thought had gone out. I feel so blessed to be apart of the most wonderful group of ladies ever. I am also thankful for all my blogging friends. You may not know it but you have all encouraged me so much through your kind words and your own posts. Thanks for that!
I am thankful for my health and the health of my children.
I am thankful that God let me go through some really tough times because He knew that I would grow and become the strong, independent woman that I am. I am thankful that He gave me a talent that I could use to provide for my family (and enjoy it!). I am thankful for all of my customers throughout the years, all of your support has made it all worth while!
I am thankful for my church family both CBC and St. Helena. You know what I need when I need it. I am thankful for J-Miah for making me cry every single Sunday morning with your lessons. I truly think that God has blessed you with a great gift. I am sure that you are speaking to me and only me every Sunday.
I am thankful for our home and our freedom. I am thankful for the rain and the sun. I am thankful for fun times and bad.
I am so blessed! Happy Thanksgiving! So, what are you thankful for?

No comments: