Monday, October 27, 2008

Port Royal Bulldogs

Saturday was the team party for Jackson's football team the Port Royal Bulldogs. We hosted it at the pool house in our neighborhood. Tony made hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill and everyone brought a dish. The team rented an obstacle course blow up thingy-magiggy. We brought our basketball net down as well. The kids had a blast. The adults had a good time as well. We have all become a bit closer during the season. I am gonna miss them. We all hung out during practice and chit chatted till it was over. And Fun Friday's...what am I gonna do now on Friday afternoons? I am kinda sad about that. We had a great group of boys and personally I can't wait til next year, hopefully Jackson will want to play again. But for now we are getting geared up for basketball season. The fun never ends!
Our Port Royal Bulldogs (Jackson is #44)

Football field cake I made for the team party at our place on Saturday.

Jackson with Brad after he got his trophy. He was so proud. Well, I better change that, they were both proud. Crazy kids!

No comments: