Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Sweet Baby Darlin' is growing up...

Can you even believe that I have a son that is driving? Ryan got his license on Monday and now he is officially on the road. I am a nervous wreck. I am hoping that that will pass as time goes on. He leaves for school around 6:30 or so, gets out at 2:35 and then goes to work at 4 and gets home around 11:30 or so. I now get to see him for 15 minutes in the morning. I hate that.

On the other hand, I have seen a huge difference in him since he started working. He is always been a good kid mind you. But he is so responsible all of a sudden. He is saving his money. He is paying for his own insurance. He takes me out to eat once a week or so....just me and him. I really am trying to keep our communication lines WAY open. He is at that age, ya know? But I think that he enjoys spending time with me, at least I hope he does. He even gets up in the morning (own his own) and helps me get the other kids up for school. I think that he loves doing that too. I hope this lasts forever.

I am quite proud of him and I am glad that he is home where he belongs. I love you Ry-guy!

No comments: