Monday, October 23, 2006

Bernie Mac is back!

I was able to be apart of one of the most amazing things this weekend! My baby brother, Bernie, graduated from the Faith Home this weekend. He had been there for 60 days. Yesterday he came home!

The Faith Home is one of the most amazing places I have ever been. God's hands are all over that place. Almost our whole entire family plus several friends went. I am so thankful that I was able to be apart of it. SO THANKFUL! My dad, Bernie and my son, Ryan sand Long Black Train. It was so good! Then my dad preached the graduation message....again....awesome! Then Bernie got his certificate of graduation. God has great plans for him...big, big plans! I can't wait to see what they are!

If you would like to see Bernie's graduation speech then please go here to my sister's (Lori) blog where she has it posted in 2 parts. It is awesome! Please go see it!

Bernie I am so proud of you! I will continue to pray for you and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you! I love you baby brother!!

No comments: